Replica Rolex Daytona Orologi

mercoledì 2 novembre 2016

Havewatch.org Review: Just Not Worth It!


HaveWatch.org Review
Once in a while I come across a site so ridiculous, it simply isn't reasonable to spend the money to see their merchandise. My review of Havewatch.org won't end with me complaining about getting ripped off, because I'm not stupid enough to give these guys my money!

Normally I'm glad to try my luck buying replica watches and sending them back if I don't like them. But Havewatch.org was such a bad site that I just couldn't take the risk.
Take a look at their homepage and I think you'll see exactly what I'm talking about. If you have any idea what “Romantic Dpring Says-sweet Promotion” means, please let me know! None of the text on this site makes any sense whatsoever, and all of the photos of the replica watches are taken from other websites, mostly Watchjust.com.
I don't know if these guys are a scam or if they just sell terrible replica watches, but it's not worth your hard earned money to find out! I'm sorry my review of Havewatch.org doesn't go all the way to the finish line, but I'm no millionaire, and I'd rather spend that money on a site that looks at least somewhat promising. Trust me – this site is one you should avoid!
vedere di piu replica rolex e Chopard LUC

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento